This one-of-a-kind fish leather belt is not just a beautiful and practical accessory, but it also helps to gather, hold and protect our inner feminine power.
We really value ethics and sustainability:
- First and most important: No fish has sacrificed their lives for this belt. All the skins we use are byproducts of the Estonian fishing industry.
- We support locals. All our fish leathers come from the Baltic Sea region - salmon, trout, pike-perch, and pike.
- We love nature. The leathers are colored and finished with environment-friendly and waste-free technology in Estonia.
- Ethical alternative. Fish leather is an ethical and much more affordable alternative for exotic reptile leathers.
- Lost traditions. We are reviving the forgotten ancient traditions of our ancestors from the North - using fish leather for clothing and accessories.
- Beyond trends. These fish leather belts are practical and durable, so you can enrich your dresses, sweaters, kimonos, and coats with fish leather belts for years.
- Made with love. Every single belt is one-of-a-kind and handcrafted in NYMF Fashion Studio.
top of page
bottom of page